Spread over 3 floors, the Farmhouse has 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, sleeping 6-8 people. Built in the late 18th century, it has been carefully restored and retains its original charm and character.
The farmhouse has a spacious dining room, featuring an original stone fireplace. The large kitchen is completely appointed for self-catering holidays and the lounge leads directly onto a private garden.
The master bedroom on the first floor has a king-size bed and exposed roof beams. Adjoining the master bedroom are two further twin bedrooms and a unique bathroom in the original dovecote. On the lower ground floor, there is a study room, en-suite bathroom (with shower) and a large double bedroom with French doors leading directly to the garden.
- Sleeps 8
- Let July & August only
- Swimming pool
- Private garden with BBQ and garden furniture
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms (one with bath & shower, one with shower)
- Fully equipped for self-catering
- Linen included (towel hire available)
- Suitable for children
- Free Wi-Fi with fibre optic broadband