A holiday in the heart of nature
Built in the late 18th Century, Laborie is a stone farmhouse and outbuildings in one of the loveliest spots of the Dordogne Valley. The unspoilt environment has been nurtured through generations and the buildings retain all their original charm. Set only 300m from the banks of the Dordogne River and 10km from Rocamadour, our three holiday cottages are the perfect base to explore all the riches of the region.
At Laborie, we already rate 5* for cleaning on our booking platforms.
With the coronavirus pandemic, we are putting extra measures into place to ensure your safety and peace of mind:
- The cottages are thoroughly disinfected, including door handles, floors and surfaces.
- All kitchen equipment and crockery are put through the dishwasher, reaching high above the recommended 60 degrees for killing the virus.
- Bed linen, towels and kitchen towels are washed at 90 degrees.
- Pool area and outdoor furniture are disinfected before your arrival.
- Possibility of booking a 2 hour private use of the pool per day.
- We provide locally hand-made soap and recycled toilet paper upon arrival.
A peaceful and preserved environment
Set in the village of Meyronne in beautiful surroundings at the end of a small country lane, our self-catering gîtes are detached with their own private gardens and a shared salt water swimming pool. Spacious, renovated with care and fully equipped, they cater for 2 to 8 people. All linen is provided.
Sean and Cécile are available to help you organise your holiday, from fun activities and restaurant recommendations to the best places to visit
Where to find us
Vos paramètres de cookies actuels empêchent l'affichage de contenu émanant de Youtube. Cliquez sur “Afficher le contenu” pour afficher ce contenu et accepter les paramètres de cookies de Youtube. Consultez la Politique de confidentialité de Youtube pour plus d'informations. Vous pouvez modifier vos paramètres à tout moment ici.