Exciting things to do
Once you have had a couple of days of lying by the pool and cooked some barbecues in the garden, you might want to explore further afield or take the kids out for some activities.
You can borrow our 3 bikes, walk 400 meters to swim in the river or even hike to a hidden chapel carved into the rock in the cliffs above Meyronne.
Here are a few suggestions
- Canoeing down the Dordogne river from Meyronne (our village) to Pinsac. This is the most stunning stretch of the river, with high cliffs and lovely beaches.
- Hire electric bikes from Meyronne (again, our village) and cycle to Rocamadour, coming back via the Mill of Cougnaguet through the most beautiful landscapes.
- Do a bit of rock climbing, either above the Dordogne River in Saint-Sozy (2 km) or above the Ouysse River (5km).
- Play Golf in the Souillac Golf and Country Club (15km)
- Go pot-holing in a natural cave (10km)